The magnitude of a project can become the seed of procrastination. Whether you want to start a new exercise routine, augment your diet, or change your career, the problem is the longer you put off the process, the more daunting it will appear. However, the reality is that pushing off the problem doesn’t make it go away.
Enter your exterior property.
Maybe it’s relatively bare. It could use some sprucing up, possibly even with a spruce tree or two. 🌲
You might know the specific type of plants you’d like to add and the areas in which you’d like to place them.
However, are those plants available locally, and do they flourish in New Jersey? Do they mingle well together? What’s their growing cycle? Are they annuals, biennials, or perennials? Are they self-contained, or will they take over their general vicinity?
An abundance of options may trigger the paradox of choice, which can cause decision-making paralysis.
- Maybe vegetation isn’t your field of interest.
- Maybe you’re not looking to make wholesale changes but small ones.
- Maybe you’re not sure what needs to stay or go.
- Maybe you don’t know how to maintain what you have.
- Maybe you’re concerned that you won’t be able to nurture new plants or trees.
Whether you already have a plan and need a hand putting it into motion, or you don’t even know where the starting line is, our South Jersey tree service pros are here to help!